Thursday, May 24, 2018

General Manager’s Messages


General Manager’s Messages

It is 15 years since the establishment of Syncmen Enterprise Corp.
We have been adhering to the three core principles of the company: "Fast and organized work efficiency", "Beyond expectations of service" and "Provision for consistent quality of products" on developing overseas markets and serve our customers.

After going through the situation of international crude oil rose sharply, China's plastic bag factory was diverted to operate a paper bag factory. While the periods of US financial crisis in 2009 and also the European debt especially Greece in 2010, Syncmen still grow year by year. With more than 10 million paper bags, which are about 100 containers fruitful result and continuing to be the third place of exporters in Taiwan. It is not by luck, instead we are working meticulous and thinking carefully regarding how to provide competitive pricing or service; putting ourselves in customers' shoes and cooperating with a strong based supplier have always been our working principle.

Besides, I thanks to my colleagues who have grown and worked with me as well as the strategic alliance partners who are always highly-committed.

Syncmen is original an e-commerce company. From the very beginning, the development of overseas markets is the use of web platform and search engine till today.

Syncmen CEO Angel in Factory
As transnational e-commerce has been booming in couples of years, I had been invited to share my progress of that since last year. It took places from north to south of Alibaba’s Branch, including Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung. Besides, the gatherings held as a director of E-sun Entrepreneurs Association, to answer members’ questions on trade practices.

In addition to those sharing, I also participated in the top 10 e-commerce competition of Alibaba. It is all because I want to help those whom have talented among this industry.
However, to uphold this original intention, it has opened up my perspective and skills as well. For sharing the experience of mine, I have to recall our own working principal and logical thinking. Every time I experienced, the more deepening thought and ability I got. Even the improvements of strengthens and weaknesses. That is, the more thoughts I share the greater progress I receive.

In recent years, the industrial upgrading and it is adopted factories localization in Eastern Europe and neighboring countries. We have faced with several competitions for paper bag markets.
Therefore, Syncmen began developing the Middle East market four years ago and now started to develop Japanese market to respond to the situation. I hope my strategy will be effective this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment